Human Rights Policy
Following the principles of Corporate Responsibility and the volunteer accession of the Piraeus Bank Group to the principles of the Global Compact since 2004, the Group has in place since 2007 the Human Rights Policy. Respect in human rights governs all Human Resources policies and procedures.
The basic principles regarding human rights in the workplace incorporate:
- Equal Opportunities for all employees regardless of sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, physical ability etc.
- Right to Collective Representation
- Health and Safety and Condemn of Violence and Harassment
- Promoting open communication at work
- Grievance reporting and resolution mechanisms connected with the Whistle Blowing Policy and Procedure
- Confidentiality principle
See the Whistle Blowing Policy here.