piraeus financial holdings

Shareholder Structure

Piraeus Financial Holdings shareholder structure presents great diversity. The total number of the Company’s common shareholders was approximately 17,000 in September 2022. The Hellenic Financial Stability Fund held 27% of the outstanding common shares (1,250,367,223 of a nominal value €0.93* each) and the remaining 73% was held by the private sector and in particular 66% were legal entities and 7% individuals.

The common shareholder structure of the Company was as follows:

Shareholder Structure – September 2022

(1) Based on the information received, from the investor, for which the investment community was informed by the Company on 12.05.2021, through relevant corporate announcement
(available here).

(2) Based on the information received, from the investor, for which the investment community was informed by the Company on 12.05.2021, through relevant corporate announcement
(available here).

(3) Based on the information received, from the investor, for which the investment community was informed by the Company on 11.08.2022, through relevant corporate announcement
(available here).

Information on shareholder disclosure obligations can be found here.

* According to the 22.7.2022 decision of the Annual General Meeting of the Company which was registered in the G.E.MH. on 12.08.2022.