Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A.
The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. is a member of Piraeus Bank Group. It was founded in January 2013, becoming one of the Group’s key pillars, for the effective support of responsible entrepreneurship in Greece.
Our vision is to become a cradle of systematic promotion of sustainable development and an active agent of innovation and reconstruction in critical sectors of the Greek Economy, vitally contributing to the support of contemporary entrepreneurship.
Excelixi’s main areas of activity are as follows:
- Green Business
- Contemporary Agri-food Entrepreneurship
- Electronic Business Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Hospitality and Tourism
Excelixi provides added-value services to its customers, effectively pooling on the know-how of Piraeus Group in these areas. Apart from the synergies with Piraeus Bank Group, Excelixi SA also develops partnerships with companies, institutions and initiatives that align with its mission and principles.
Thus, it provides:
- High Quality Educational Services through Integrated Programs and Academies, as well as Specialized Open Training Courses, provided by the Certified Center of Lifelong Learning.
- Consulting Services, on issues of sustainable entrepreneurship and to participate in European funding programs.
- Actions to promote Innovation and Entrepreneurship through specialized workshops and synergies with Piraeus Bank Group and internationally recognized bodies.
The Center of Sustainable Entrepreneurship Excelixi S.A. has indisputable advantages, such as:
- Connection with the largest financial Group in the country, with a proven orientation towards the active support of sustainable entrepreneurship and growth.
- Access to knowledge and experience of thousands Group executives in the fields of entrepreneurship, business management, optimization of financial management and efficient use of resources.
- Vast experience in the design and deployment of major training initiatives, conferences and events.
- Access to major international markets through the Group’s subsidiaries abroad.
- Extensive experience and expertise in adult education, due to the emphasis placed from Piraeus Bank Group on the development of human resources.
- Distinct orientation towards our customer’s needs and the provision of integrated solutions which will contribute to the sustainable development of the customer’s business activity.